We are a small software company located at the Glass Lab in the industrial eastside of Portland, Oregon. And we’re always looking for exceptional folks to join our collegial, fun, thoughtful team of weirdos (hey, we are in Portland!).
ABOUT THE JOB
We are currently hiring for a full-time, entry-level Tech Support Specialist. That person would provide customer support directly to the users of our software and their patients, via phone and our ticketing system. Specifically, they would:
- Answer support phone calls and/ or respond to email tickets during assigned support shifts. Specifically, this position involves morning support shifts – 8:30AM-11:30AM Eastern time – before our Portland, OR office is open. And possibly a staggered Sun-Thurs work week, with a Sunday support shift.
- Resolve, triage, or escalate support issues as appropriate.
- Add notes in the client’s file for future reference. For example, noting a common issue for that client, or a feature request.
- Conduct screen-sharing calls to troubleshoot issues or answer questions.
- Write and update help articles.
- Assist with lab integrations and testing.
- Build custom forms/ questionnaires using HTML/ CSS/ PHP.
- Help with testing out new or updated features.
- Otherwise use their unique skills and talents to help the team!
We all pitch in on technical support. And to help each other with the miscellaneous tasks and issues that arise!
Depending upon interest and aptitude, there is room to grow from the support specialist position into another role in the company. For example, account management, sales, or development.
LOCATION, COMPENSATION, & BENEFITS
This position is anticipated to be 100% remote, located in Eastern time zone. While most of the team is in Portland, OR, we have a few other fully remote staff members. As well as Portland folks who have stayed fully remote since COVID. We connect as a team via Slack throughout the day, and hold team meetings via video call.
Compensation for this position is $35,000-$42,000 per year, with generous end-of-year performance bonuses and opportunities for growth. We also provide medical and dental health insurance coverage, 401k plan, flexible PTO, standing desks/ ergonomic equipment by request, and host periodic staff meals and happy hours.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Betsy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT OUR PRODUCT
Our software – Cerbo EHR – is a cloud-based electronic health records (EHR) and patient portal software system. Healthcare offices across the country – and some around the world – use Cerbo for most everything they do in their day-to-day. Cerbo originally started as a developer’s nights-and-weekends project. And has grown into one of the leading EHR systems for functional or “root cause” medicine and membership- or cash-based clinics.
Because of our unique origins, we often approach things a bit differently. That is, success for us is not just about the bottom line. It’s more about providing a great product, operating with integrity, and supporting our clients and our team. As a company, we are committed to having an inclusive workplace, and our office culture is open and collaborative.