- Cerbo has a full calendar and scheduling dashboard that makes it simple to manage patient appointments, provider on-call schedules, patient reminders, and tasks.
- The scheduling dashboard allows users to have a concise snapshot view of everything current in the system, including upcoming appointments, tasks, and patient portal requests.
- Cerbo’s integrated billing functions have all that you need to assign charges, handle credit card processing, process recurring subscription charges, create invoices and HCFA-1500 reimbursement forms, and generate billing reports.
- Your Cerbo build comes pre-loaded with a list of the most common family practice charges and any specialty charge lists that you request.
- For direct-pay practices or anyone who needs to be able to accept payments on the spot, we also support embedded credit card processing with Stripe or Bluefin.
- For direct pay and concierge clinics, Cerbo supports automatic recurring subscription payments.
- Cerbo’s billing reporting functions generate billing reports suitable for sending to a third party billing service or for internal practice management and administration.
- Using Cerbo’s built-in reporting functionality tool you can easily track billing, practice growth and practitioner activity, and generate a wide variety of patient and practice reports.
- Can’t find a report you need? Let us know and we can create custom reports to give you the information you need!
- Cerbo’s inventory management system tracks quantity stocked, quantity remaining, expiration date, price, wholesale cost, plus for rxs things like lot number and NDC.
- Dispense logs help you track inventory by patient, inventory item, batch/lot, or date.