We are looking for someone bright, personable, and ORGANIZED to help provide direct customer support, manage our support queue, and assist with new client onboarding. The support lead/ implementation manager’s role involves a mix of customer support and direct implementation management for new clients.
The support lead role is expected to account for about two thirds of the time, on average, and involves:
- Support – providing tier 1 troubleshooting and support via email and phone. All staff members pitch in on support, but the support lead role would involve additional support shifts. One third to one half time would be spent on direct customer support.
- Implementing a New Ticketing System – take the lead in evaluating, selecting, and implementing a support ticketing platform. Currently, support is handled almost exclusively via email + an internal ticketing system based on our own health records software, but we will be moving to a client-facing ticketing system, with the help of the support lead.
- Ticket Triaging and Clean Up – checking toward the end of each day to make sure that requests that came in the previous evening, overnight, and over the course of the day were ticketed, answered, and/or closed, as appropriate. Periodic review of outstanding tickets to make sure they are being answered and closed in a timely way and to remind, reassign, or close tickets as appropriate.
The implementation manager role is expected to account for about one third of the time, on average, and involves being the direct contact for set up, configuration, and training on the Cerbo EHR software for new clients that are coming on board. This involves:
- Organizing and documenting the onboarding process for the specific client and sharing specific information with them as they progress.
- Handling set up and configuration requests – this may involve some basic programming/technical work, depending on experience and aptitude.
- Fielding Q&A emails and phone calls and, eventually, providing training via screen sharing call.
Like all staff members, the candidate in this role will pitch in on other tasks as available and needed. That may include:
- Developing and updating help materials.
- Assisting with lab integrations and testing.
- Building custom forms/ questionnaires using HTML/ CSS.
- Otherwise using their unique skills and talents to help the team!
The job requires excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, a strong work ethic, patience, and the ability to quickly gain proficiency on a complicated technical system. The ideal candidate may also have customer service experience, experience in a medical field (especially primary care), and/or experience in basic coding.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Betsy Hanner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Us & Our Product
Cerbo is cloud-based, HIPAA-compliant electronic health records software (including practice management and Patient Portal). We work with healthcare practices of various sizes and specialties, particularly functional/ alternative medicine clinics, and practices using cash-based or subscription billing instead of (or in addition to) insurance billing. These are both fast-growing segments of the healthcare world, which is why we’re always looking for more good people to join our team, especially:
- Full stack developers (Cerbo is built on a LAMP stack)
- Tech-smart implementation and customer support whizzes
As a company, we are committed to having an inclusive workplace, and our office culture is open and collaborative. Our office is located in SE Portland, at 57th and Powell.
We provide medical and dental insurance coverage, 401k plan, flexible PTO, standing desks, and periodic staff meals and happy hours.