Simply Better Charting
- Cerbo’s all-in-one-screen layout means that you can still view – and work in – the rest of the patient’s chart while in the encounter note view.
- Uniquely usable “Chart Parts” add custom combinations of text and/or actions to a note with just a few keystrokes – in seconds, order complex lab panels, completely document a simple visit, provide a set of recommendations and handouts, or all of the above and more
- Simple to add recommendations, lifestyle rxs, or your custom plan items
- Sharable custom encounter summaries include plan, diagnoses (at your option) and as much or as little of the note’s text as you want
- Fillable physical exam templates, and an extensive functional review of systems form come standard, and we have specialty fillable forms pre-built for aesthetic procedures, traditional Chinese medicine and acupuncture consults, chiropractic exams, plus a variety of markable images.
Labs, Pharmacies, and Specialists
- We offer integrations with dozens of commonly-used standard and functional laboratories, and always adding more!
- Easy to manage and send information to your local labs, pharmacies, radiologists, and outside specialists.
- Patients can view and edit their preferred pharmacies via the Patient Portal, so you always have the most up-to-date information.
- Using Cerbo’s extensive supplements database or your custom list, easily prescribe and manage supplement prescriptions, renewals, and even inventory in Cerbo.
- Writing prescriptions is quick and easy, thanks to integrated smart-searching, a medication short list that gets smarter the more prescriptions you write, and easy-to-use dosing profiles.
- Built in eRx, including controlled substances and compounded medications.
- The Patient Portal is an great tool for making sure that the patient can always see a current medication list, along with any special instructions, and easily request refills.
- Support for compounded medications, like bio-identical hormones.
- Medication summary appears prominently on the patient dashboard, remaining easily accessible even when you have an encounter note open.
- We integrate with dozens of labs so that you can send orders and receive results electronically, and easily track results over time.
- Other integrations available for additional functionality around patient communications, inventory management, subscription billing, and more.
- If we don’t offer functionality you’re looking for natively or via an integration, we have an API that you can use to build out whatever you need!